As one of the largest grain fumigation service providers in the Midwest, we specialize in conventional and advance fumigation methods for grain storage operations. Some of these services include:
- Gas re-circulation, closed loop, "J-system" Fumigation.
- ECO2Fume, a cylinderized phosphine gas fumigant.
- VAPORPH3OS / HDS utilizes a pure phosphine gas fumigant in combination with a delivery system to provide cost effective and solid waste free, managed treatment.
- Advanced real time gas monitoring.
- Phosphine resistance analysis.
- Sulfuryl Fluoride treatment as alternative to phosphine for resistance management.
- Barge Fumigation
View the Grain Guide
View Publications of Grain and Seed News
View Phosphine Resistance Analysis Information